Friday, 15 January 2016

Ten Things I'm Good At


At the beginning of this month I started a list of new years resolutions but it pretty much ended up becoming a list of depressing things I want to change about myself. As I've said in previous posts, I do not like soppy emotional things so I scrapped that idea completely, decided resolutions are not for me and wrote a post that would actually make me happy - ten things I'm good at!

1. Eating
I will eat literally anything but profiterolls. I had a bad experience with one once and now I cannot stand them.

2. Naming Game Of Thrones characters
Whether you need the name of the extremely cool dragon lady or that one guy that was in the background of that shot with that other guy, I got your back. 

3. Staying in my pyjamas all day
I am great at staying in my pyjamas for prolonged periods of time. If it was socially acceptable to wear them in public I don't think I'd ever change my clothes. 

4. Marathoning TV shows in a short space of time
You give me a TV show that has a great plot and a diverse cast and I will sit down for as long as it takes to watch every episode of that beautiful bastard.

5. Quoting Friends
Friends was my favourite TV show growing up and quotes from it probably make up about 50% of my vocabulary. Could I be more Friends trash?

6. Sleeping
I don't wanna brag but I could probably pull a sleeping beauty and sleep for 100 years. 

7. Treating myself
You can tell me that money can't buy happiness as much as you want but buying that Lord Of The Rings sword would make me pretty damn happy

8. Nail painting
I've loved painting my nails ever since I wasn't allowed to in school. Now that I'm older I have put that talent to good use with my 'Nerdy Nails' series!

9. Solving a Rubik's Cube
My fastest time is 1 minute 14 seconds. Oh yeah, I'm that kind of nerd.

10. Sarcasm
I blame Friends again. Chandler influenced me more than I realised and now it makes up the other 50% of my vocabulary. 

What are some things you're good at? 

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment