Monday, 11 April 2016

My Fictional Lady Baes


If you read my blog it's probably not going to be a surprise when I say that I love ladies. Specifically the strong kind, and by that I don't mean a female who is physically strong, but rather a well written, 3D female character. Those are the characters that fulfil my fangirl needs! So I've written down 10 of my favourite ladies that make me cry daily because of happy reasons.

1. Peggy - Agent Carter
I may actually be in love with Peggy, both actress and character form (cus Hayley Atwell amiright?) and she is ma main bae. Also she has possibly the best line/motivational message ever - "I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter".

2. Rey - Star Wars
I want to personally hug every single writer from Star Wars because they created one of the most perfect ladies I've ever seen. I wanna be Rey, she is just that cool.

3. Brienne - Game Of Thrones
A strong outer shell with a soft inner core - it's how I like my chocolate and it's how I like my characters! She is the badass-est of all ladies and will be my role model should I ever get in a fight...

4. Daenerys - Game Of Thrones
She has dragons. DRAGONS. Also anyone that threatens her ends up threatened back twice as hard then horrifically killed. #goals.

5. Annalise - How To Get Away With Murder
Despite being fully swagtastic (yup that happened lets all just let it slide) Annalise is the most 'real' character I've ever seen on TV. She has shown all range of emotions and now I cry when she's sad. 

6. Eowyn - Lord Of The Rings
Eowyn basically says 'fuck you I want a sword' then delivers a stabbing to the face and a powerfully awesome one liner to one of the bad-est baddies in Lord Of The Rings. I love her so much and she's going on the list!

7. Rose Tyler - Doctor Who
As Rose puts it she's "got no A-levels, no job, no future" but becomes one of the most important people in the universe. If that's not life goals then I wanna know what is.

8. Lorelai - Gilmore Girls
She is the most funny and witty character and I relate to her sarcasm immensely. She raised a kid alone, kicked the business worlds ass and she hates avocados, what's not to love?!

9. Natasha Romanoff - Marvel
She's an assassin with a backstory that definitely should be rounded out in her own film, I mean c'mon it could be called 'What Happened In Budapest' and she has basically already given them all the plot points they would need in The Avengers. Seriously just go on Tumblr and find my people because I am way too passionate about this... (Gonna pretend Age Of Ultron didn't happen though js...)

10. Buffy - Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Schoolgirl by day, professional vampire slayer by night. Buffy is my 90's bae even if the show sometimes gave me the wiggins (10 points if you got that reference)! Anyone who can fire a gun and wear a tiara is my queen!


Who are some of your favourite female characters? Thanks for reading! 

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment