Friday, 1 April 2016

My Month - March


March has been a great month. I finally saw Deadpool, celebrated one of my friends birthdays and bought a whole new bunch of pop figures at Comic Con! Here are some things I've been loving this month! -

1. SimplyNailogical
This month I found a new nail art YouTuber and she is wonderful. She's got an amazing collection of holographic polishes and is super hilarious in every video so I highly recommend going and checking her out - you will not be disappointed!

2. Jacksepticeye
I also found another YouTuber to binge watch this March (I should just rename it you-March...tube-March?... March-tube?...) Jacksepticeye is an Irish lets player and has played almost every game I love. I'm pretty sure I've now seen every video of his, whoops!

3. Pride And Prejudice And Zombies
Can we just talk about this film for a sec because oh my God it's perfect. When I first heard about it I didn't think I would enjoy it at all but my sister bribed me into watching it with her and I am extremely glad I did. It's basically beautiful ladies kicking zombie ass while the men run around screaming - AMAZING!

4. Comic Con
Obvs I loved Comic Con! I bought so many pop figures that I am now drowning in them and I'm already planning on going back in November. Guess I'll see you then for another round of 'how many pop figures can I fit in my room this time'!

5. Peel Off Base Coat
I have SimplyNailogical to thank for this one. She did a video on the best peel off base coats so I went out and bought one and oh my God does it make clean up easy! You just paint it on, wait for it to dry, then (much as the name suggests) peel it off when you're done. I have entered a new era of nails and it feels great.

What have you been loving this month? Thanks for reading!

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment