Tuesday, 24 May 2016

Nerdy Nails - BMO Nails


Ok, I may have taken a little blogging break for a while but I'm back and I've bought some Adventure Time nails with me! As BMO is possibly the cutest character on TV (I mean just look at that friggin adorable Pop Figure) I thought I'd dedicate all 10 of my fingernails to this cute lil' robot! 

Step 1 -
Paint your nails turquoise for the colour of BMO's body. It may help to have square shaped nails but everyone has their own preference - you do you!

Step 2 -
Paint on a lighter mint coloured rectangle on the top part of your nail. This will be the screen for BMO's adorable face.

Step 3 -
Paint the buttons on the bottom of the nail. BMO has a red button, a green button, and a blue triangular button, which are pretty easy to make with a dotting tool/toothpick. For the arrow pad I found it easiest to do two thick yellow lines crossing through each other in a '+' shape. 

Step 4 -
Paint on the black details like a line for the disk slot, two dots for BMO's eyes and curved line for the mouth. BMO also has two controller slots near the bottom but I couldn't fit them in so if your nails are longer than mine go for it! Add a top coat and you've just given yourself some seriously cute nails! 

If you do this design don't forget to let me know how it went! You can tweet me @nerdymermaids. Thanks for reading!

Amy x

No comments :

Post a Comment